Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thank you for the Prayers

Today I interviewed with three of our company vice presidents for the overseas jobs, specifically in Germany. Thank you to everyone who prayed for me today, I had such peace during the whole process.
The interview went really smooth and it was one of those that either I blew it out of the park or they weren't interested, because we wrapped up 15 minutes early. Of course they did not indicate anything on what they thought and since it was over the phone I have no idea from gestures, facial expressions, etc.
Please continue to pray that we will know something about the contracts soon either way, and that I will be patient in waiting to see what happens from here. I have no indication or expectation of a timeframe, where this places me in the process, or what comes next...talk about waiting in faith.
We love you all and thank you for the support, it means so much to know that are friends and family are praying for us! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment