Thursday, April 30, 2009

Prayers Please!

First, thank you for all of your prayers! They mean the world to us...keep them coming.


For several months our family has been discussing, praying, and researching about the possibility of a job overseas in anticipation of contracts to be awarded in the near future.

This week we received the information to better make a determination, so after even more prayer, discussion, and research tonight I submitted the form of interest to the areas overseas that we would be willing to consider (tomorrow is the deadline).


Please pray for us in this process as we need God's clear direction for our future. Also, depending on how quickly the contracts bid out, this could all happen pretty quickly.

Whether this is the door that God opens or not, we know change is coming either in the form of a new job or relocation, so please pray that we will be open to God's plan and have peace with whatever path he has for us.

4 comments:

  1. ok so where is the place you put in for? I am praying for God to open your doors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaum, Italy, Germany & the UK. Who knows what will happen...not doubt it would be the adventure of a lifetime!

    Of course you know me, the nerd, I aleady found churches & schools in the areas :)

    I already have a favorite or top spot of the four, too...but I'm not going to tell...just between me & God for now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.... what a great blog. I will be praying for you and your family as you have some big changes coming. I have so enjoyed getting to know you and your family. I can't wait for you to start you adoption journey to your little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you started a blog. It looks GREAT!!! I have really enjoyed getting to know both you and Nate. You guys are a true blessing. Praying for the change that might take place in your life. Can't wait to watch your journey to you daughter one day.

    ReplyDelete