Thursday, April 30, 2009

Field Trip Fun...A God Thing!

So, last Friday I was grumbling and griping after picking up Ethan from school, because they scheduled a field trip for today, the same day as my doctor's appointment. It wouldn't have been such a big deal, but I had already rescheduled my appointment once and I haven't been able to go to any of his field trips this year due to work. Oh me of little faith! When we arrived home Friday there was a message on the machine from the doctor asking if I could please reschedule my appointment for 3:30 in the afternoon (after the fieldtrip). Isn't God amazing!

For the field trip we went to see the movie "Earth". How amazing is our God and His creation? Ethan & his friend from school loved the animals...the Artic Wolf was their favorite!

After the movie we went to eat at Elaines, a little diner just off of Ft. Campbell, you wouldn't even know it is a restaurant from the outside, but inside...well she makes the best burgers & fries, also, awesome Korean dishes. We just love going to visit & eat there.

Ms. Elaine is so sweet!
She always has a smile for everyone :)


This is the Freedom Burger...Ethan ate everything on his plate!
How can you resist? The burgers are soooo good!

Our handsome boy is growing up so fast!


Ethan & his friend had fun hanging out & taking pictures.
Above is the folded paper bird picture that Ethan took.

It was a very good day and a fun field trip!

Of course we have to show you how our day started...little brother "Hulk" decided I had to take a picture of "bunny" instead of his cute smile!

Have a Hoppy Friday =:)

No comments:

Post a Comment