It has been a while since I have posted because I kept misplacing my camera between outings.
First, we have all my boys trying on Daddy's Birthday gift - A new U of L hat!
Next, we have potty training...Yeah! Actually Isaiah was doing really good after a summer of training and even started sleeping through the night...then he started back to daycare and all of the training went out the window in that he was no longer interested. So, Daddy being the great, fun guy he is bought a new potty with laser lights, sensors, and music.
Isaiah checking our his new potty

The same day Nate & Ethan received the cards for completing the hunter training course...they can now buy a license and go hunt...although I think after the course they have decided to stick to fishing for now :)
This past Saturday HCA had their back to school potluck. Of course I was trying to catch some picture moments between playing & eating...my boys were trying to act as if they were not amused with my picture taking...I love the little smirks on their faces!
....down we go!!!
It was a great evening of fellowship and fun.
(And the boys were worn out, so they slept great, extra bonus!)














So excited for you guys. We will be praying as you tell your family. One little girl will be so blessed soon as she will join your family before you know it. I can't wait to watch your journey. Talk to you soon, Rhea
ReplyDelete