Tomorrow Ethan has school pictures and this weekend we are going to see the grandparents, so we decided to splurge and take the boys to get their haircuts versus the usual "mom & dad" cuts.
We were a little anxious to see how it would go, since Isaiah has never had an in-shop haircut and he can be a bit upset with new things, but he did amazing!
He climbed up in the chair and didn't move or cry! The barber kept noting what a great job he did. He is growing up so fast from that toddler to big boy stage.
We were a little anxious to see how it would go, since Isaiah has never had an in-shop haircut and he can be a bit upset with new things, but he did amazing!
He climbed up in the chair and didn't move or cry! The barber kept noting what a great job he did. He is growing up so fast from that toddler to big boy stage.
Before the haircut...
The end result a very cute and happy camper!

On the other hand...Ethan did not think it was "cool" that I was snapping his picture..it was not his first haircut!

At home...he cuts loose for pictures...I think he likes his cut!

On the other hand...Ethan did not think it was "cool" that I was snapping his picture..it was not his first haircut!

At home...he cuts loose for pictures...I think he likes his cut!
Both of our boys are so grown up and handsome!














No comments:
Post a Comment