Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

This weekend we packed the van and headed to Bardstown & Louisville to visit the family.
Isaiah and Ethan have been super-excited to go see their grandparents.
Isaiah climbs into Papa's chair and Ethan heads for the couch as the men play horseshoes on the Wii.
On Saturday Ethan, Isaiah, D.D., and I headed to the indoor McDonald's playplace in Shepherdsville, KY. The boys played to their hearts content...Isaiah took a good nap that afternoon!






We have the same Ronald Statue in our Wal-mart McDonald's - Isaiah was excited to get to take a picture with Ronald

Saturday evening we went to my Sister's house for a Birthday party for three of the cousins. They are all growing up so fast.
Isaiah on the Pony.

(Now I took lots of pictures, but for the sake of the privacy of other's children,
but I only ended up with one I could post!)

There was a bounce house, bobbing for apples, ring toss, toss across, corn hole, and Nerf gun fun. I think everyone had a great time!

Sunday we went to Nanna & Grandpa's to go to the Louisville Bats Game. Buddy Bat & Ronald McDonald were there and Isaiah would yell every time they came out on the field...
"Buddy, Ronald, over here!"


Nanna, Grandpa, Olivia, Isaiah & Ethan watching the game.
In the seventh inning it was 7 to 0 Bats winning when it poured down rain...we decided to call it a night. Isaiah climbed in the giant glove for a picture as Nate & Ethan went to get the van.

Monday we went to the Kids Palooza at Southeast Christian Church. Olivia road with us and Isaiah rode with Nanna & Grandpa.
Walking to the Palooza...

All of the activities were free, all we had to do was buy lunch & drinks, which cost right at $10.
Very inexpensive, yet very fun time!

They had tons of slides and bouncers. Ethan did the obstacle course & Isaiah did the big slide.
There were tons of people so we waited in line a bit.



Ethan and Nate did an American Gladiators style jousting...Daddy is going down!



Ethan & Mom boxing...thankfully Nate did not snap the shot when Ethan knocked me on my backside....it was fun...but boy that plastic was hot on my bare feet!



Isaiah in a race!


All Aboard!!!!
...and he scores!!!!

After the Kids Palooza, we headed home, but decided to stop back off in Shepherdsville at Kart Country before heading home. Nate and his friend Josh had went to Kart Country the day I took the pregnancy test & realized I was pregnant with Ethan...I don't think he cared too much if he won the race that day!


Ethan & Daddy heading around the 1.5 mile track!
Now Isaiah's turn...

Ethan drove on the mini-track by himself - he wasn't quite ready to take on the big track.

Daddy & Isaiah wrapped up the day with a quick ride in the bumper boats.
What a great weekend! Thank you all for such a good time, we really enjoyed the time we had with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment