Grace & Steve: THANK YOU for my Birthday present!!!!
Not only did they get me some cute Peter Rabbit tins and picture frame, they also gave me some green in my birthday card, which as soon as I saw it I knew what I would do....
A PEDICURE....aah so fun, relaxing, and nice to just get pampered.
Yesterday afternoon I grabbed the Woman's Day magazine I picked up a the grocery last week and headed out to Popular Nails...feeling a bit whimsical when they asked what color...I said: "Green!"
Of course for days I had been thinking about the color as I had a new pair of red open toed shoes...my thought was if the red didn't match just right, then I wouldn't wear my shoes, and well the bright pink I picked last time wouldn't match, so why not green....not just crayon green, but rather slime/neon green!
Bright, huh!
While I was getting my feet done, Fox News was mentioning that Sears & Kmart are already selling Christmas Items. I just chuckled...Christmas in July, I guess!
Then I tried on my red shoes, which "yes, I did wear to church today!"
Christmas in July!!!
Maybe I could get paid as an advertisement, if only the shoes were purchased at Sears, instead of Target :)
Of course my husband and boys got a good laugh and while coming up with names for my funny green toes, they decided the "Fried Green Tomatoes" fit the best!
Have a great week...remember to do something fun & light-hearted this week...life is to short to be too serious all the time!








Gotta love the toes! I had flowers painted on mine! Enjoy your week!
ReplyDelete